Web application developerMontréal, Canada
At Dealflo, we are revolutionizing how businesses and consumers execute financial transactions. Whether you’re buying a car, opening a bank account, getting a mortgage, or insuring your home, we’re here in real-time to make the entire online transaction secure, reliable, and enjoyable.
Our Financial Agreements Automation Platform enables our customers to securely verify electronic identities, seamlessly apply electronic signatures, and reliably ensure regulatory compliance. Our customers are among the world’s largest financial institutions and global enterprises, and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 recognized us as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and Europe.
We are now looking for a Web Application Developer to join our R&D team in Montreal.
If you thrive on challenges and seek growth, then we want YOU on our Product Team! Our environment is built on trust, openness, and growth. We offer great benefits, excellent health insurance, flexible hours and work-from-home, a wonderful RRSP program, and a fantastic vacation package.
Day to day, you will…
- Evolve and enhance the UI/UX of our current production SaaS application running on the AWS cloud
- Participate in the analysis, elaboration, and estimation of customer requirements and specifications
- Design, develop, and deploy new production-quality frontend features and functionality that meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with application support to analyze, troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve production issues reported by customers
- Work with other team members on release planning and deployment activities
- Participate in all software development lifecycle activities: estimation, planning, designing, coding, documenting, and testing
- Be proactive, facilitate knowledge sharing, and continually improve our activities
To succeed, you have…
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with state management tools and unidirectional data management flows
- Experience in handling differences and limitations of various Web browsers and devices (android, IOS)
- Experience in implementing WCAG (ADA compliance)
- Extensive knowledge of unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests with tools such as Jasmine and Protractor
- Deep understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and REST api
- Experience using software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Knowledge of front-end tools such as Gulp.js, Webpack
- Working with NodeJs and Express
- Experience in cryptography and security and relational databases
- Worked as part of Scrum teams or similar iterative Agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
- Practiced continuous improvement and promoted knowledge sharing
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and writing skills
Come be part of a rapidly growing and exciting SaaS business on a mission to own the global Financial Transaction Management market. We have built the team with the passion, ambition, and experience to make it happen.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!