Senior Web application developerMontréal, Canada
OneSpan is looking for a Web Application Developer to join our R&D team in Montreal.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Evolve and enhance the UI/UX of our current production SaaS application running on the AWS cloud
- Participate in the analysis, elaboration, and estimation of customer requirements and specifications
- Design, develop, and deploy new production-quality frontend features and functionality that meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with application support to analyze, troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve production issues reported by customers
- Work with other team members on release planning and deployment activities
- Participate in all software development lifecycle activities: estimation, planning, designing, coding, documenting, and testing
- Be proactive, facilitate knowledge sharing, and continually improve our activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with state management tools and unidirectional data management flows
- Experience in handling differences and limitations of various Web browsers and devices (android, IOS)
- Experience in implementing WCAG (ADA compliance)
- Extensive knowledge of unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests with tools such as Jasmine and Protractor.
- Deep understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and REST api.
- Experience using software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of front-end tools such as Gulp.js, Webpack.
- Working with NodeJs and Express.
- Experience in cryptography and security and relational databases.
- Worked as part of Scrum teams or similar iterative Agile development methodologies.
- Practiced continuous improvement and promoted knowledge sharing.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines autonomously.