- Amber Herz, Program Assistant, Natural Resources Conservation Service, USDA
- Kirt Peterson, Natural Resources Specialist, USDA
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing, OneSpan
In times of crisis, the role of government is more important than ever. Technology has played a key role in ensuring the continuity of government operations and keeping critical services running. In this webinar, Kirt Peterson and Amber Herz from the USDA, and Rahim Kaba from OneSpan, discuss what it took to move at unprecedented speeds and ensure government workers had the technology and tools they needed to deliver essential services to farmers and ranchers that are responsible for feeding the US population at large. Kirt and Amber provide their firsthand account of how they went from internal discussions to contract to implementation in under one month to drive significant change amid the pandemic.
- Gaining trust and buy-in from leadership to fast track mission critical projects
- Identifying the right technology partners that meet today and tomorrow’s needs
- The benefits of partnering to avoid reinventing the wheel and lessening IT overhead
- Leveraging e-signature and collaboration tools together to facilitate remote agreements