- Larry Perino, Manager, Business Program Development, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Mary-Ellen Power, VP of Marketing
Relationship-based institutions are capitalizing on digitally-assisted channels as the primary method for engagement in today’s environment. Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) is one such institution, having recognized technology’s vital role in driving member engagement and efficiency.
By accelerating their digital strategy early in the pandemic, NFCU can now onboard new business members in as little as 24 hours. They were able to process PPP loans and forgiveness applications entirely remotely using their existing system. Enhanced business member experience, reduced cycle times, and a faster lending process are just some of the benefits of their e-signature roll-out.
In this webinar, Larry Perino, Manager, Business Program Development at NFCU, will share lessons learned after the credit union launched a full end-to-end PPP loan product in six weeks. Hear how it has empowered NFCU to continue servicing members through the challenges of the pandemic.
Topics will also include:
- The role of integrations in self-serve digital engagement
- Navy Federal Credit Union’s challenges, ROI and best practices
- How to prepare for the future and fast-track your e-signature program