- Ruchi Gupta, Head of Enterprise Digital E-Signature Bank Transformation, People's United Bank
- Taylor Adkins, VP of Product, Q2
- Erik Wrobel, Head of Product, Blend
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing
The last year drove huge increases in digital banking with consumer interactions spanning across multiple digital touchpoints. Be it for a lending, new account opening or other financial transaction, the demand for e-signatures has intensified and digital behaviors are here to stay. By equipping a digital banking platform with e-signature technology, FIs not only help create a seamless and white labelled experience for their customers, but they also create end-to-end digital workflows.
In this webinar, a panel of digital banking experts will share best practices for filling the technology gap in existing banking platforms by seamlessly embedding e-signature, ID verification and user and transaction authentication technology.
Additional topics will include:
- Pre- and post-pandemic trends driving digital banking activities
- Deployment options and integration with existing systems
- Success stories and ROI