Financial institutions trust OneSpan to detect and mitigate even the most sophisticated attacks
OneSpan Mobile Security Suite proactively manages the real threat of sophisticated malware with app shielding and runtime application self-protection (RASP) to effectively detect and stop malicious activities before they do damage.
Protect users from the latest mobile threats without getting in the way
Financial institutions lack visibility into the security status of their customers’ mobile devices. The OneSpan application shielding solution protects a mobile banking app from the inside out. It allows the app to securely operate even in potentially hostile environments, such as jailbroken or rooted iOS and Android devices – and only deny service when absolutely necessary.
A guaranteed high-level of security and application protection
This is the first time that we've used a system that is based on the smartphone, because until this product, we were convinced that the smartphone is, by definition, an insecure device. When we saw the way that OneSpan enforces the security on the smartphone, we were convinced that finally, here was a product that guarantees us a high level of security.
CIO, Raiffeisen Information Systems
Embed multi-layered application security to thwart malware and impede malicious actors
Insulate your mobile app against more mobile threats and make integration easier with OneSpan App Shielding.
Thwart mobile banking Trojans that use overlay attacks, keyloggers, screenreaders, code injection, and other techniques. Detect and react to tools used by attackers, such as:
- Hooking frameworks
- And more
Demonstrate due diligence in mitigating mobile threats with rigorous security
- Reduce risks associated with compromised devices and implement a secure execution environment as discussed within the Strong customer authentication requirements discussed within the PSD2 technical standards.
- Implement controls aimed at mitigating rogue, corrupted, or malicious code found in Android apps and iOS apps downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and third-party app stores as mentioned by FFIEC guidance on mobile financial services.
- Employ technical controls to monitor app integrity and protect sensitive data to support compliance with GDPR and more.
Scalable App Security
On-the-fly mobile app security to accommodate even the most demanding release schedules
Some of the largest banks and financial institutions in the world count on OneSpan App Shielding to meet their rigorous mobile app security requirements without slowing their app releases.
Whether a team of developers deploys two or hundreds of mobile apps, studies show that building mobile app protection into the app development process is a challenge for providers.
Learn how OneSpan App Shielding can apply the most advanced security available to every mobile app release in mere minutes.
Learn how to reduce fraud, save money, and protect revenue with app shielding
Make the case for stronger mobile app security and learn why app shielding with runtime-protection is especially valuable given the current mobile threat landscape.
Easily plug in application shielding to your DevOps pipeline
We have mobile app security controls and policies into your DevOps practices (i.e., DevSecOps) with automation to accelerate app delivery through integrations with Jenkins, Gradle, and other popular tools that automate and accelerate app building, testing, and deployment.
How Raiffeisen Italy implemented mobile authentication and app shielding to comply with PSD2 and improve the customer experience
Raiffeisen Italy is the umbrella organization for 40 entities of Raiffeisen Bank in the Italian province of South Tyrol.
Raiffeisen Italy needed to comply with PSD2 requirements for strong customer authentication, dynamic linking, and mobile security.
- Raiffeisen Italy introduced an authenticator app and took a leadership role as first-to-market in Italy to protect its app with mobile app shielding
- The bank can now detect and block attacks on its authenticator app in real time – without interrupting the customer experience
- App Shielding was easy to integrate and did not burden their developers
- The bank quickly met PSD2 compliance requirements for mobile app security