How it Works
Trusted by over 60% of the world’s top 100 global banks
See how financial institutions use OneSpan’s Mobile Security Suite to deliver convenient and secure mobile offerings by integrating mobile app security, biometric authentication, e-signatures, and transaction signing into their Android and iOS apps.
Allow passwordless authentication to simplify and secure the mobile experience
Maintain trust without impacting the customer experience through sophisticated mobile app shielding technology, biometric and behavioral authentication, and the ability to step-up authentication only when necessary.
The OneSpan Mobile Security Suite enables this through:
- A wide array of authentication methods
- Easy, safe roll-out for multiple users
- Multi-channel authentication via the mobile device
- Online and offline activation options
- Invisible, always-on mobile app security
MSS Named SC Europe Best Mobile Security Solution
Combine multiple authentication methods via a consolidated framework
Mobile Security Suite allows you to deploy the perfect combination of authentication options for your customers, including:
- One-time passwords (OTP)
- Out-of-band SMS and push
- FIDO® UAF
- Fingerprint authentication
- Facial recognition (beyond Apple Face ID with algorithms evaluated by NIST)
- Behavioral biometrics
Looking to strengthen the security of your enterprise with two factor authentication?
End-to-end mobile app security including communications, data storage, and the user interface
Deploy your app to untrusted environments with confidence. With mobile app shielding from OneSpan, your app can proactively defend itself against the most advanced mobile threats from cybercriminals, scams, and hackers. This includes protection against malicious apps found on Apple App Store and Google Play Store, which could possess, such threats as malware or security vulnerabilities that can be exploited. Additionally, your app will be protected against attacks such as, code injection, hooking, and reverse engineering.
The OneSpan Mobile Security Suite accomplishes endpoint security by:
- Encrypting data in transit and at rest
- Impeding reverse engineering
- Detecting and stopping malware and spyware
- Preventing tampering and debugging
- Securing your app even on jailbroken, rooted, and potentially compromised devices
Fulfill regulatory requirements for strong authentication, data protection, and app security
Meet the PSD2 Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) by implementing measures to:
Reduce development effort and time-to-market with OneSpan’s mobile app development toolkit
We’ve taken care of the complexities of development and maintenance with a complete set of well-documented libraries, APIs, and mobile workflows. By utilizing our SDKs, the developers can reduce the time, and effort devoted to integration. From there, we take care of the rest.
What’s more, our built-in plug-and-play support makes it easier to integrate new mobile biometric authentication capabilities as they become available. This means you’ll avoid costly reworks when adopting the latest biometric technology for user-friendly authentication.
Our customers use Mobile Security Suite to…
Secure their Mobile Apps
Integrating app shielding protects Raiffeisen Italy’s authenticator app against mobile attacks – without interrupting the customer experience.
- The bank can now detect and block mobile attacks in real time
- Raiffeisen quickly met PSD2 compliance requirements for mobile app security
Improve Customer Experience
By integrating support for new authentication methods into their mobile banking app, Odeabank decreased login time and increased convenience for customers.
- Convenient, seamless authentication for the bank’s mobile users
- Easy to integrate and implement selected features such as Touch ID
Enable Mobile Account Openings
Bank of Montreal integrated the OneSpan Sign e-signature API to enable new customers to open an account on their mobile device in under 8 minutes.
- A differentiated mobile experience that meets customer expectations
- Customers tap to provide a legally binding signature
- Up to 80% fewer paperwork errors