Watch this FStech webinar in association with OneSpan, recorded on 10 June 2019, and hear expert speakers discuss how the emergence of secure digital identity solutions is irrevocably linked to successful customer engagement strategies and the transformation of financial institutions.
Customer identity verification during the account opening process is one of the fastest growing business requirements for financial institutions. Whether to satisfy Know Your Customer and prevent fraud in an account opening process or as evidence for electronic signature. In an interconnected world, consumers expect to manage their financial affairs digitally, seamlessly in real-time through their channel of choice. This requires banks to embrace different strategies for each, especially where the applicant is not face-to-face.
This webinar will focus on the latest digital identification verification and authentication techniques, how they can be used across multiple channels and the role it plays in delivering services conveniently to consumers. How the emergence of sophisticated analytics, biometrics, device identity, document capture are more important than ever in today’s world.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- How identity verification and authentication techniques optimize customer user experience
- The importance of identity verification to electronically signed contracts
- How KYC techniques complement and enhance fraud detection processes
- The benefits of deploying biometrics, device identity and documentation capture tools
- How digital identity links to overall digital transformation of businesses
Speaker: David Fletcher, VP Sales, OneSpan