Recorded On: May 30, 2019
- Mary Ellen Power, VP of Marketing
- François Leblanc, Director of Technical Sales
From onboarding a new employee to completing a contract, there are thousands of processes and agreements within your organization, whether you represent a retail or commercial bank, credit union, or other financial institution. Chances are, your organization is already using e-signatures and other digital technologies to automate some of your processes – but as you realize productivity benefits from your digitization efforts, there is an opportunity to take the lessons learned and apply them to improving customer experiences, especially across digital channels. How do you leverage this progress, jump to the next level, and extend the benefits to every business line, channel, and area of your organization?
In this webinar, we explain how to get maximum ROI from your initial investment in automating your agreements and contracts.
- Low adoption in digital channels – how to solve KYC requirements with digital identity verification solutions
- Building an omnichannel experience – how to extend e-capabilities like e-signatures across the branch and call center
- Mobile or native apps – how to balance security and ease of use for the best customer experience