Recorded on: October 8, 2020
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Zilvinas Bareisis, Head of Retail Banking, Celent
Identity and authentication issues are front and center in today’s remote world. Banking consumers are increasingly turning to online and mobile channels now that there is more perceived risk with in-person branch visits. Robust customer identity verification and authentication capabilities are essential for delivering a secure and trusted customer experience in our new reality – from onboarding to day-to-day banking.
In this webinar, Zil Bareisis, Head of Celent’s Retail Banking practice, and OneSpan discuss how COVID-19 is creating challenges for retail banks to attract and retain customers, and how digital trust will be the glue that holds remote banking processes together.
- Digital onboarding: from remote account opening to contactless banking at the branch
- Critical friction points during onboarding that cause applicants to abandon the process
- Best practices for connecting remote applicants to real identities
- Trends in identity fraud and how to establish and maintain identity assurance