Recorded on: October 14, 2020
- Will Lasala, Sr. Director Security Solutions
- David Vergara, Sr. Director Product Marketing
Today banks face mounting pressures from increasingly sophisticated fraud attacks and strong demand for better digital experiences all while reducing operational costs.
For banks, modernization initiatives that enable faster deployment of new user-friendly technologies, improve the ability to stop fraud and reduce operating costs is an easy decision that provides lasting benefits - both for their customers and the organization at large. And SaaS solutions support these initiatives.
Ant Allan, Gartner senior analyst, reinforces the importance of cloud as it relates to authentication in the recent 2020 Market Guide for User Authentication by stating “most new investment now is in SaaS-delivered tools.”
In this webinar, experts discuss how the ability to leverage a modern security platform is central not only to supporting cloud-first strategies, but for driving down fraud, boosting the user experience and reducing total operating costs in the process.
Key topics include:
- Modern authentication technologies that effectively beat fraudsters
- Driving down operational costs with more efficient and flexible SaaS solutions
- How cloud-based security delivers on the best user experience