Recorded on: May 12, 2021
- Oliwia Berdak, VP Research Director, Forrester Research
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing
The trajectory of technology adoption within the insurance industry has shifted due to the pandemic. While digital transformation is not a new concept for insurance, customers have welcomed this accelerated shift to digitized touchpoints for a range of insurance activities. In light of widespread acceptance by their customer base, insurers are investing in the digital technologies that will improve their customers’ experiences, promote innovation and reduce costs.
According to Forrester, efforts to implement digital transformation are described as ongoing or expanding by 50% of global services decision-makers at insurance firms*. Technologies such as digital identity verification, e-signature, biometrics and others are driving a reinvention of customer interactions for insurance organizations.
In this webcast, experts at OneSpan and guest speaker Oliwia Berdak, VP and Research Director at Forrester Research share insights for how you can benchmark your digital functionalities against your insurance peers, assess your digital insurance maturity, and evaluate your digital transformation competencies.
Additional topics include:
- How digital tech is changing the industry, including key enabling technologies
- How to accelerate transformation with third-party providers and core systems
- The role and real world examples of e-signature and digital identity verification in completing digital processes
- You will also hear from OneSpan about market data and insights from insurance employees across the globe including respondents from Aviva, Manulife and MassMutual.
*The State of Digital Insurance, 2021, Forrester Research.