Deliver and sign documents in real time by triggering Nintex workflows to automatically send documents to customers, suppliers and internal team members to sign.
- Assign document visibility to control who can view and sign documents in a transaction
- Use text tags and PDF form fields to automatically extract signatures and fields in documents
- Send emails on behalf of a sender through one click
- Specify detailed reminder schedules with customized time intervals
- Apply an additional layer of security with multiple authentication methods like email, SMS Text code and Q&A
- e-Sign documents on any device and share them with a group of users
- Track the process of individual transactions to keep business moving
- e-Signed documents include embedded audit trails and tamper-evident signatures that record who signed, in what order, when and where
The newest version of OneSpan Sign for Nintex SharePoint adds lots of updated features to its drag-and-drop actions, allowing for even more capabilities to be added to your new or existing key business processes. Recipients can conveniently review and sign documents from anywhere, anytime and on any device. By ensuring that the process stays 100% digital, you eliminate manual processing and related errors and costs, ultimately keeping your business and projects moving.
With OneSpan Sign for Nintex SharePoint, you can handle many different scenarios, including:
- Adding e-signatures to a new or existing Nintex workflows
- Managing multiple documents and signers with serial or parallel signing processes
- Dynamically archiving signed documents and audit trails to customizable locations in specified SharePoint libraries
- Implementing built-in reminders, expiration dates and setting transaction language of choice
- Customizing the signer experience across any channel and any device, including mobile
- Customizing the connector for a more specific use case to build on top of its basic functionality
Add e-signatures to everyday documents, such as:
- Recruitment forms
- Performance appraisals
- Invoice processing
- Vendor management forms
- Expense approvals
- NDAs, inspection forms
- HR forms
Drag and drop e-signature actions directly in Nintex Workflow Designer
Signers receive an email inviting them to e-sign documents
When e-signatures are required, Nintex Workflow triggers the document to be sent to signer
Once signing is completed, the signed document is automatically archived in your Sharepoint library
Most flexible solution
Most deployment options: public cloud, private cloud or on-premises behind the firewall (for any project size, complexity or budget).
Configurable workflows and a wide range of user authentication options and signature capture methods.
Highest adoption rates
Fully white-label the e-sign process and deliver the best signer experience – from simple to the most complex workflows.
Ease of use across channels and devices from 20+ years of best practices.
Most comprehensive audit trails
Static and patented visual audit trails make it easy to demonstrate compliance and prove exactly what was signed and how it was signed
Secure, legal and compliant
Tamper-evident seal for each signature.
One-click, vendor-independent verification of signatures.
OneSpan Sign meets the highest security standards including SOC 2, FedRAMP and HIPAA.