Recorded On: December 3, 2015
- Cory McCullough, Reseller Channel Manager, OneSpan
- Francois Leblanc, Director of Technical Sales, OneSpan
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems help businesses manage customer information, activities and conversations. The problem with these tools, however, is that when it comes time to close the deal, processes often fall to paper, resulting in frustrating delays, poor customer experiences and even the potential loss of a sale.
As a Microsoft Partner, you already know the benefits of an effective CRM solution – but what if you could elevate this solution and help your clients create end-to-end digital processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM by enabling these customers to electronically sign documents and agreements—anywhere, any time and on any device.
This educational web seminar will show how you can completely automate your business processes in Dynamics CRM with electronic signatures, and no longer fall back to paper when a signature or approval is required.
You will learn:
- The value of e-signatures and managing digital transactions
- E-signature adoption and top use cases
- How integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and e-signatures works (featuring a live demo)
- The benefits of partnering with the leader in electronic signatures and what this can do you’re your customers