Recorded on: September 15, 2020
- Mary Ellen Power – VP Marketing
- Francois Leblanc – Director of Technical Sales
Technology and remote interactions are continuously evolving as we move toward the “next normal.” Many insurance firms have already taken steps to address the immediate impacts of COVID-19 on business continuity. Now it’s time to reimagine customer onboarding in a more remote world and transform your digital customer experience to improve efficiencies.
Watch this complimentary webcast to learn how carriers are using e-signatures to achieve ROI from critical processes during, and after, times of crisis.
- How to build new digital experiences – and optimize existing ones – to meet the needs of today’s digital-first customers
- Tips and automation use cases for transitioning from in-person to remote processes
- Critical success factors for launching a self-service insurance application to fulfillment and delivery of policy