RESEARCH FINDINGS FOR BANK BRANCH DEPLOYMENTS
As part of the research methodology for this paper, OneSpan interviewed business and IT stakeholders from U.S. Bank, BMO, RBC, OneMain Financial, a top 4 bank, a top 50 bank, ARGO Data, and more.
Best practices based on survey findings:
- Select the right product to start with: Approach this through a data-driven exercise.
- Involve the right stakeholders: Nine people will be critical to the success of your project.
- Visualize the transformation: To gain buy-in, provide a clear understanding of what a signing ceremony is and how it can improve CX.
- Focus on the MVP: Start simple and build out additional functionality in increments.
- Work with your existing infrastructure: There are only 4 baseline components required to support e-signature in the bank branch.
- Prepare deployment: Recommendations for the QA environment, pilot and progressive roll-out.
- Support change management: Staff must learn a new way of doing business – which may surprise some as the bigger challenge.