FIDO Authentication Seminar [Japan]
Join FIDO Alliance's Seminar to learn about the latest trends in strong authentication, including key updates from FIDO and its global stakeholders. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- Latest updates from FIDO Alliance
- Showcase of FIDO Authentication deployments in Japan
- FIDO2 technical overview
- Adoption perspectives from Korea and Taiwan
- Expert panel discussions on market drivers for modern authentication
- Koichi Moriyama, Chairman of FIDO Japan WG and Director of Product Innovation, NTT DOCOMO Product Department
- Naohisa Ichihara, Vice Chair of FIDO Japan WG and Director, LINE Corporation
- Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director and CMO, FIDO Alliance
This seminar is free, however, the reception party from 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm is 2,000 JPY.