- Ranya Tzortzatos, Senior Manager, Customer Strategy, TD Bank
- Jorge Oliveira, Director, IT Solutions Delivery, BDC
- Tim Bedard, Director Product Marketing, OneSpan
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing, OneSpan, Moderator
- Michael Sisk, Contributing Editor, American Banker, Host
A poor customer experience and insufficient security in the account opening process has been shown to directly negatively impact long-term customer loyalty, retention and profitability. To accelerate new customer acquisition and reduce abandonment rates, financial institutions need to transform the new account opening process into a seamless and secure digital customer experience for applicants. This means stripping out areas of frustration, such as manual ID checks and mandatory branch visits, while replacing these legacy processes with modern solutions, such as digital identity verification and e-signatures.
In this webinar, we’ll share the findings from a new survey of over 100 financial institutions on the current state of digital account opening transformation. Then, we’ll get direct feedback from a panel of digital customer experience leaders from TD Bank and the Business Development Bank of Canada and the digital strategies being used by their institutions for removing major points of friction in the account opening and onboarding process.
Topics will include:
- A first look at the findings from The State of Digital Account Opening survey + analysis of what the findings truly mean
- Strategies on how to remove major points of friction in the account opening and onboarding experience
- What new and emerging technologies TD and BDC recommend for helping FIs transform the account opening and onboarding experience