Recorded on: November 4, 2021
- Leslie Parrish, Strategic Advisor Retail Banking & Payments, Aite-Novarica
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing, OneSpan
Many banks and financial institutions are being forced to adapt their branch and call center operations to a digital-first world. A lot of the transformation that is taking place today is centered on optimizing how advisors and agents engage with customers – from a distance.
In this webinar, Leslie Parrish, Strategic Advisor Retail Banking & Payments at Aite-Novarica, and OneSpan discuss how branch and call center agents can connect with customers in a virtual environment to help drive higher application and forms completion rates.
- Designing banker-mediated experiences around remote customer needs
- Using digital platforms that integrate e-signature, video, identity proofing, and document collaboration capabilities to recreate the branch experience – remotely
- Elevating call center voice and chat interactions with real-time co-browsing and signing