Recorded on: February 16, 2022
- Glenn Rothenberg, Principal, RedMountain Advisors
- Mary Ellen Power, VP of Marketing, OneSpan
As we continue to see a rise in remote working, both agents and customers want to enjoy the flexibility of conducting business remotely. However, despite a surge in all things digital, human connection is still valued. It’s important to remember “digital-first” doesn’t equal “digital-only”. As consumer habits continue to evolve, insurers must understand how and when to inject digital into the customer experience. Whether issuing a new policy, processing a claim, or adjusting premiums and coverage for renewals, a digitally enhanced journey results in increased completion rates throughout each step of the digital agreement and eSigning process.
In this webcast, experts explore how to modernize digital processes and review the top digitization trends and technologies that are reshaping the insurance ecosystem.
- How to humanize B2B, B2B2C, and D2C interactions by leveraging hybrid human-digital features
- Security and compliance considerations for remote, high-stakes customer-facing channels
- How to assess your digital maturity level, define “ease of use” for all players in the insurance life cycle and steps for modernizing inefficient paper-based processes