Recorded on: September 20, 2022
- Nadya Hijazi, Global Head, Wholesale Digital Channels
- Mario Voge, Lead Strategic Growth Manager Europe, SwissCom Trust Services Inc., Switzerland
- Michael Lakhal, Director Product Management, Product Strategy, OneSpan
- Paul Hindle, Editor, FinTech Futures
With organisations conducting so much of their business through digital channels, the level of risk is on the rise in this increasingly online world.
In the post-pandemic landscape, digital isn’t reserved for only self-service or low-value transactions; no division of your bank is immune to the need to transact with customers virtually.
Business units like wealth management, private banking, commercial and corporate banking have had to introduce modern ways of working, including moving their high-value transactions through digitally enabled channels.
However, these types of agreements and transactions have higher risk due to their value and nature, and therefore businesses are pushing for higher assurance when completing these digitally.
Join this webinar by Fintech Futures and OneSpan to learn how to overcome the challenges surrounding digital agreements and the need for higher assurance to boost security and customer satisfaction.
Experts will discuss the following points and more:
- How to meet the security, risk and customer experience challenges posed as more business is conducted online
- How advances in digital agreements and digital certificates can help your organisation adapt and enable higher assurance in the post-pandemic environment
- Innovative new approaches to interacting with customers through digital channels
- Navigating the regulatory compliance landscape surrounding digital certificates