Recorded on: September 14, 2022
- Tom Gardner, Executive Director, Head of Sales – Financing & Securities Services Hong Kong, Financial Markets, Standard Chartered Bank
- Rohit Nambiar, Group Chief Executive Officer, Tune Protect Group
- Ian W. Lloyd, Chief Digital Officer, Kenanga Investment Bank
- Nigel Stewart, Managing Director of OneSpan Australia & New-Zealand
The banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry was forcibly plunged into remote working arrangements for the past few years due to the pandemic.
Remote work will most likely still be the norm in the BFSI sector but perhaps to a lesser extent given the many regulatory and compliance complexities that need to be untangled.
This will make the management of a remote sales force all that much harder as a pure digital play is simply not the answer here.
Find out how your sales force can replicate the in-person experience to remain competitive while being compliant.
- Examining the feasibility of long-term remote working arrangements
- Exploring the potential regulatory risks present in the remote work setting
- Reimagining the branch experience by creating human-digital blended experiences