In this CEO/CISO panel discussion, part of ISMG's Cybersecurity Leadership Series, cybersecurity leaders talk about the pace and scale of new fraud schemes from business email compromise to card not present to insider risk.
Participating in this panel discussion are:
- CEOS: Scott Clements, CEO, OneSpan; Rob Eberle, CEO, Bottomline Technologies.
- CISOs: Roger Sels, vice president, solutions, EMEA, BlackBerry; Dasha Deckwerth, CISO, Stealth-ISS Group Inc.; Nastassja Finnegan, CSO, FNB South Africa; Jelena Matone, CISO and risk officer, European Investment Bank
This episode focused on fraud trends and payment security threats and discussed the following topics:
- The scourge of business email compromise;
- The balance of customer experience and friction in fighting account takeover;
- The rise of synthetic IDs and heightened insider risks.