Recorded On: March 28, 2019
- David Vergara, Director of Security Product Marketing
- Will LaSala, Director of Security Solutions
Account Takeover (ATO) Fraud is the most common cause of loss to the financial industry’s digital business. Defeating this growing issue requires financial institutions to take proactive measures and a multi-layered approach to better detect and prevent fraudulent transactions. So how can your financial institution mitigate more account takeover fraud and protect customers from being impacted?
In this on-demand webinar, two software security experts share techniques for how FIs can dramatically reduce account takeover fraud by enhancing their current fraud solutions with technologies such as risk analytics with machine learning.
- Different techniques that lead to account takeover attacks
- How to protect customers without compromising on user convenience
- How to select and implement security tools that improve authentication, protect the mobile channel and monitor fraud
- Key capabilities from a modern-based fraud prevention solution that protects your customers’ accounts