Recorded On: May 25, 2017
- Eric Batangan, Channel Manager - Xpertdoc
- Pragni Sanghvi, Product Marketing Manager - OneSpan
Organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 are seeking to better engage customers and improve operations. But that goal often remains out of reach when a signature is required on a contract or document. Being able to automatically generate and e-sign dynamic documents from within your CRM is the final step away from paper-based processes and, as a result, allows you to interact with your clients in a more engaging way. Employing modern document generation and e-signature tools can help your business to digitize and speed up processes like quoting or contracting, while making it easier and more convenient for your customers to do business with you.
In this on-demand webinar, experts from OneSpan and Xpertdoc share best practices for using e-signatures and creating an end-to-end digital customer experience. Learn how to create, deliver, and sign contracts, NDAs, quotes, invoices, and documents of any kind anywhere, any time and on any device.
This webinar will highlight:
- The top use cases for e-signatures in MS Dynamics 365/CRM
- Common customer engagement challenges faced by organizations today
- How to personalize omni-channel customer communications
- A live demonstration of how it all works
In less than 60 minutes you'll learn how you can quickly leverage your Microsoft Dynamics CRM obtain secure, legal and compliant e-signatures while leveraging document generation customer communications management (CCM) solution.