Recorded on: November 29, 2016
- Ward Howell, Director Strategic Alliances, OneSpan
- Andrea Masterton, Director Marketing, OneSpan
A commitment to member experience has led many credit unions to extend the brick and mortar experience to the digital realm. Despite the impressive digital transformation taking place, security, compliance and legal concerns remain and in some cases are holding back further progress. This 60-minute webcast, hosted by CUNA Strategic Services, focuses on the best practices to mitigate these risks.
Webcast topics include:
- How to leverage identity proofing and multifactor authentication for in-person and remote onboarding processes
- Safeguards for securely extending transactions to mobile devices
- Security best practices for electronic signatures and records