As mobile banking use surges worldwide in response to COVID-19 and its associated lock-downs, a corresponding rise in mobile banking fraud continues to increase in prevalence and sophistication.
As fraudsters hone their craft, how can financial institutions keep and protect its users? Join our webinar to explore approaches and strategies to eliminate the impact of increasingly sophisticated fraud threats.
- The evolving mobile banking fraud landscape
- Powering fraud prevention efforts with the latest technologies
- Industry best practices in user protection
- Juan Gabriel R. Tomas IV, Chief Risk Officer and Risk Management Group Head at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), Philippines
- Salim Dhanani, Co-Founder, BigPay, Malaysia
- Chackan Lai, VP, Global Risk Advisory and Innovations at Visa, USA
- Sam Bakken, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OneSpan, USA