Digital and mobile banking are under attack – and the threats are increasingly faster, more sophisticated, and automated.
Fraud managers and analysts face a round-the-clock battle as they try to identify and stop fraud before customers are affected. To help financial institutions manage the risks without shifting the burden to the customer, our security experts will review the top use cases for risk-based analytics in banking.
Get actionable insights and tested approaches to fighting account takeover fraud, mobile channel attacks, and new account fraud, using real-time analytics driven by machine learning.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- Different techniques that lead to ATO attacks.
- How to protect customers without compromising on user convenience.
- How to select and implement security tools that improve authentication, protect the mobile channel and monitor fraud.
- Key capabilities from a modern-based fraud prevention solution that protects your customers’ accounts.
- Will LaSala is Sr. Director of Global Security Solutions at OneSpan and he brings over 25 years of software and cybersecurity experience.
- David Vergara is Sr. Director of Security Product Marketing at OneSpan and has more than 11 years of experience in the software security space.