eSignLive™ E-Signature Summit and User Conference to Build Better Customer Experiences
(MONTREAL) – September 3, 2014 – Silanis Technology will bring together leading banks, credit unions, insurance carriers and government organizations to share best practices and the latest innovations in e-signature technology when it hosts the e-SignLive E-Signature Summit and User Conference September 8-10, 2014 at Bellagio in Las Vegas. In a series of keynotes, breakouts, demonstrations and hands-on training, the e-SignLive E-Signature Summit and User Conference will provide attendees with the strategies and tools to build better experiences for organizations and their customers. “Thanks to a succession of back-to-back customer satisfaction awards from G2 Crowd, as well as the customer satisfaction-based RAVE Award from Novarica, we have assembled a stellar group of customers, industry experts and partners who have achieved transformational customer experiences with e-signatures and e-transactions, “says Silanis CEO and co-founder, Tommy Petrogiannis. The event will feature key presentations from:
- RBC Royal Bank – Transforming the Enterprise with E-Signatures
- U.S. Bank – Design and Implementation Best Practices for E-Signatures in Banking
- GMC Software Technology – Generation D: Are You Ready to Deliver on a Digital Experience?
- Cirque du Soleil – Building Better Customer Experiences
- BuckleySandler LLP – Rules and Best Practices for Achieving Both Legal Enforceability and a Great Customer Experience