Enterprise e-signature requirements checklist provided in upcoming live eSignLive webcast
Attendees will leave this session equipped with a list of key questions to help them evaluate enterprise electronic signature solutions as well as how to prepare for their adoption.“There are many important factors to think about before moving your organization’s business processes online. To avoid introducing new risks and incurring unnecessary costs throughout the transition process, it’s important to carry out an informed assessment of e-signature solutions as well as your organization’s unique needs,” says Silanis’ Director of Solutions Marketing Francois Leblanc, who will be hosting the presentation.
Specifically, Mr. Leblanc will provide attendees with an e-signature evaluation framework that will cover the top requirements in each of the following areas:
- Signing methods—how documents are presented and users are authenticated
- Process workflow—e-signature control and monitoring features
- Electronic evidence and security—how e-signatures are verified
- Integration—how e-signatures are integrated into your existing business processes
- Solution delivery options—key differences between cloud-based and enterprise e-signature solutions
About Silanis Silanis' solutions have processed hundreds of millions of e-signatures since the company was founded in 1992 (50 million in 2010 alone), making it the most widely used e-signature solution. The world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, government agencies, and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions eliminate manual, paper-based processing to enable e-commerce and e-government transactions to be executed fully electronically from start to finish.