Montreal, QC, July 8 2009 – Silanis Technology, the leader in electronic signatures, today announced that its president and co-founder, Tommy Petrogiannis, will answer the most frequently asked questions with regards to implementing and mitigating the risk of electronic signatures during a live Webcast on July 15, 2009. Organizations can submit their questions to Mr. Petrogiannis in advance of the 60-minute Webcast to ensure that they are addressed.
“Replacing wet-ink signatures with its electronic counterpart without introducing any risk to online processes can be a daunting task for organizations just getting started,” said Mr. Petrogiannis. “Thankfully there are many successful electronic signature implementations from which to learn best practices.”
During the 60-minute Webcast, Mr. Petrogiannis will draw from Silanis’ 17-years of experience assisting government, financial and insurance organizations to design and deploy electronic signatures to answer a variety of questions, including:
Business executives and IT/IS decision-makers will walk away from the webcast with a solid foundation for understanding the key issues surrounding e-signatures and how to get their project off to a fast and positive start.
Register Now for the E-Signature FAQ Webcast.
- Have the courts ever challenged the use of electronically signed records and what has the outcome been?
- What are the most common risks of implementing electronic signatures and what can my organization do to mitigate them?
- What are the most common pitfalls of adopting e-signatures?
- What is the best method to authenticate users in online transactions?
- What has been the ROI for electronic signatures?
- What has been the adoption rate of electronic signatures by consumers?
- And more…
Silanis Technology is the leading provider of e-signature process management solutions. The world’s leading insurance and financial services companies, major government agencies, integrators and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s electronic signature platform, ApproveIt®, is an enterprise-class e-signature process management solution that transforms paper-based business transactions to all-electronic, web-based processes for e-commerce and e-government.