eSignLive to present webcast on how lenders are reducing loan risks and costs with straight-through processing.
E-signatures and enterprise content management (ECM) will be featured.Montreal, QC, December 1, 2008 – Silanis Technology, the leader in electronic signatures, today announced that it will co-present a free Web seminar with IBM on Thursday, December 4th to discuss the top technology strategies lenders are adopting to reduce the risk and cost of processing loans. A panel of financial services e-commerce experts from both companies will illustrate how e-signatures can be integrated with a financial institution’s enterprise content management (ECM) system to achieve straight-through loan processing.The discussion will focus on how lenders can move away from a costly and risk-fraught method for processing loans that is currently dependent on wet-ink signatures and physical document storage. Drawing from real-world customer deployments, Silanis and IBM will share best practices for implementing an integrated, paperless process to:
Participants of the webcast will walk away with insights on how to optimize and unleash the full value of their existing ECM infrastructure, as well as what systems need to be in place to take advantage of electronic signatures and achieve straight-through loan processing.
- Eliminate the need to print loan packages to paper to significantly reduce the time and cost of processing loans
- Ensure all required information and signatures are captured in contracts to thoroughly evaluate and mitigate risk
- Store electronic loan documents in a secure environment where they cannot be lost, misfiled or discarded, to avoid costly regulatory fines
- Standardize the signing ceremony to help customers understand the loan terms and conditions, increase the legal enforceability of contracts and prevent costly lawsuits
- Implement a flexible technology framework that can be easily modified to meet rapidly changing regulatory requirements.
The webcast will be held on Thursday, December 4 @ 2:00 eastern standard time. To register, please follow the link to the E-Signatures for Lenders Webcast.
About Silanis <class=text>Silanis Technology is the leading provider of e-signature solutions and advancing the industry through the development of e-signature process management. The world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, major government agencies, integrators and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate customer transactions, and reduce costs while facilitating compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s e-signature platform, ApproveIt®, is an enterprise-class e-signature process management solution that transforms paper-based business transactions to all-electronic, web-based processes for e-commerce and e-government.