Senior Scrum MasterMontréal, Canada
Who are we?
OneSpan is the world’s fastest growing and most innovative leader in global e-signature and digital transaction technology, and we need you to help drive our exciting CLOUD, ENTERPRISE and SaaS adventure.
In becoming a member of our team, you will be joining the ranks of a major player serving such key industries as banking, insurance, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing, as well as service organizations and government agencies in Canada, the United States and Europe. We are even changing the world of ANDROID and IOS mobile devices, and you can play an integral role in innovating and revolutionizing our software for these platforms.
From start-ups to world-scale enterprises operating around the globe, our clients rely on us to deliver a superior customer experience, while helping them boost their productivity and reduce costs via securely automated workflows. To fulfill our mission, we, in turn, count on the contribution of dynamic people with a passion for propelling positive change with bright ideas.
OneSpan’s e-signature technology is an exciting software solution that requires the very best talent. We invite you to join our team to innovate, develop, lead and transform the world of e-commerce and e-business applications! Together, we will work hard and have fun, while making paperless happen!
What are we looking for?
OneSpan is currently looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic Senior Scrum Master who knows how to work with a team of highly skilled developers and test engineers in a fast moving agile environment and play a key role in building products. Your passion, positive attitude, effective communication skills, willingness to learn/explore and awesome teamwork will help you hit the ground running.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team to be highly effective, self-organized, productive and accountable
- Able to lead Scrum ceremonies and demonstrate value add principles to the team and other parts of the organization
- Drive process improvements toward consistent delivery of working product.
- Ensure tactical plans are communicated to main stakeholders including relevant cross-functional teams.
- Manage and negotiate scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance throughout the life of the project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- 5-8 years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc.
- Some development background (some coding experience) . Eg. Java
- Scalable frameworks such as Less, Safe, Nexus, Scrum@Scale.
- Knowledge of JIRA.