OneSpan is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
As a software Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing, documenting and testing new features in applications according to the agreed timeline and quality standards.
You will communicate and collaborate with other software engineers, lead engineers and product architects to write clean, scalable code using .NET technologies.
- Participate in system design and architecture
- Analyze requirements on the new features in the applications
- Design, develop, document and test new features in the applications
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Apply up to date software engineering methodology, concepts and best practices for coding applications
- Communicate and collaborate with different team members
- Provide training and support to different teams (operations, fulfillment service team, TAM, sales) on the application
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with programming language, such as C#, VC++/CLI, C
- Experience with multiple technologies, such as OOP/OOD, .NET, MVC, MVVM, WCF
- Experience with tools, such as Visual Studio, Jira, Git, MS SQL Server
- Experience with unit tests and integration tests frameworks
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-environment
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Ability to work under critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience on web technologies(JSON/XML, RESTful, ASP.NET,…) is a plus
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center