NW_20071119_en_VASCO Awards Best Performing EMEA Channel Partners
The award criteria are:
- an important and sustained revenue growth;
- a successful marketing approach of the partner’s core market and/or reaching VASCO Authorized Training Center status.
The following partners receive VASCO’s Channel Award 2007:
- UK: distributors Wick Hill and E 92 Plus;
- The Netherlands: distributor E92 Plus and reseller QI ICT;
- Belgium: reseller Telindus;
- Germany: distributor DNS;
- Norway: distributor Infinigate;
- Denmark: distributor Sec Datacom;
- Turkey: distributor Intellect;
- France: distributor Afina;
- Greece: distributor Inter Engineering.
"Our indirect sales network is quickly becoming tighter and more mature," said Jan Valcke, VASCO’’s President and COO. "We thank the awarded distributors and resellers for their important contribution to VASCO’
’s success in the Enterprise Security sector. Together, we’ll make the corporate network more secure."
About VASCO: VASCO is the number one supplier of strong authentication and e-signature solutions and services. VASCO has established itself as the world’s leading software company specialized in Internet Security, with a customer base of close to 6,000 companies in more than 100 countries, including approximately 950 international financial institutions. VASCO’s prime markets are the financial sector, enterprise security, e-commerce and e-government.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements made in this news release that relate to future plans, events or performances are forward-looking statements. Any statement containing words such as "believes","anticipates","plans","expects" and similar words, is forward-looking, and these statements involve risks and uncertainties and are based on current expectations. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from the expectations expressed in these forward-looking statements.
Reference is made to the Company’s public filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for further information regarding the Company and its operations.
For more information contact:
Jochem Binst, +32 2 609 97 00, [email protected]