Recorded on: November 17, 2016
- Rahim Kaba, Director of Product Marketing at OneSpan
- Alex Boorman, Global Research Director at RFi
- Andrew Stabback,CEO, AB+F (an RFi Group Company)
The race to digitise the enterprise is on. Modern banks in Australia and New Zealand are “going digital” and this transformation includes leveraging electronic signatures as an underpinning technology to drive that digital strategy forward. E-signatures not only help to improve operational processes, but also modernise the overall customer experience in today’s digital and mobile world.
In this webinar with RFi Group and OneSpan, you’ll learn about key trends in digital banking and what it takes to make your high value document processes fully digital in your core business apps and systems.
Key topics to be covered include:
- The current state of banking strategies for the range of digital initiatives
- The value of automating business processes and digitally managing transactions
- Overcoming barriers to prioritise your digitisation efforts How banks can gain a competitive advantage with e-signatures