Recorded On: September 22, 2015
- Margo Tank, Partner, BuckleySandler LLP
- Andrea Masterton, Marketing Director, OneSpan
Electronic signature adoption is growing among companies across all industries, driven in large part by consumer, partner and employee expectations for convenient and efficient service. Leaders like Wells Fargo, US Bank, GSA, BMW, 21st Century and IBM have made this digital leap and are securely e-signing loan documents, disclosures, e-contracts and more and as a result, have strengthened their compliance and legal positions. While the benefits of going digital are obvious, questions often still arise regarding the legal requirements and implications of bringing processes online.
In this webcast, Inside Counsel hosts an online presentation featuring one of the foremost e-signature law experts, Margo Tank, Partner from BuckleySandler LLP. This webcast offers a unique look at e-signatures and will answer the most frequently asked legal questions:
- Are electronic signatures and records legal across the United States?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- Are there any exclusions or exceptions?
- What have we learned from e-signature case law?
- What special considerations should global companies be aware of when using e-signatures in other countries?