Recorded On: July 28, 2015
- Sheri Deist, Manager - Information Management, Spokane Teachers Credit Union
- Andrea Masterton, Marketing Director, OneSpan
- Andrew Rogers, Vice President of Operations, from Westerly Community Credit Union
In a recent survey by CUNA Strategic Services, 77% of credit unions reported that they are using e-signatures today for loans, account openings and many other processes both online and in the branch. These credit unions are now able to deliver superior service to members while improving their ability to meet regulatory audit requirements.
Whether you're an e-sign veteran or just looking to get started, you'll want to watch this on-demand webinar with Sheri Deist of Spokane Teacher’s Credit Union and Andrew Rogers of Westerly Community Credit Union.
- The range of implementation options for credit unions big and small
- Recommendations for how to get started
- Ideas for maximizing adoption and use
- Metrics - adoption results & ROI
- Member & staff feedback
- Lessons learned “If I knew then…”