Recorded On: May 26, 2015
Electronic signatures have become a core enterprise technology for banks, insurance companies and other financial service providers, underpinning many strategic initiatives including customer experience, sales productivity and mobile. If you too are considering how e-signatures and digital transactions can help transform your organization, you likely have questions. Luckily e-signatures are no longer cutting edge and there exists a wealth of best practices to learn from.
We brought together a panel of Canadian IT executives that have successfully introduced electronic signatures to their business. Through their stories gain insight into:
- Important e-sign requirements to consider
- How to gain buy-in across the organization
- How to build in e-signatures as an enterprise shared service
- Benefits, results and challenges experienced
- Canadian regulatory requirements
The webcast concludes with an e-signature best practice overview from a uniquely Canadian perspective. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear how your peers are leveraging electronic signatures to transform their business.