Traditional methods of signing forms and documents are moving from paper to paperless, and banks are increasingly turning to e-signatures to better serve customers that are looking for modern, digital, convenient banking services.
This guide gives a comprehensive overview for how the digital route provided by OneSpan Sign enables banks to increase efficiency and productivity so that they can spend more time serving customer’s individual banking needs.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- How to transform the customer experience online and in the branch
- E-Signature 101: Top banking questions answered
- Real customer case studies showing how to improve compliance with error-free e-transactions
- Best practices in e-signature security, deployment options, evidence, user experience, and mobile support
- Flexible options for getting started
OneSpan Sign ensures a secure, digital signer experience across all channels and ultimately a higher adoption of banking.
Download this eBook now >>