The pandemic has shaped modern consumer behavior and banking habits. Aite-Novarica Group’s Jim Mortensen announced at a Finnovate Spring 2022 panel that a recent study found that 30% of consumers sureyed enrolled in digital financial services for the first time during the pandemic.
Listen to this podcast with Fintech Futures and Aaron Davis, director of product marketing at OneSpan, as they discuss how these behavioral changes and digital transformation impact the wealth management industry. From industry trends, such as adopting hybrid models, to new strategies to meet consumer preferences, Fintech Futures and Davis explore new dynamics in the post-pandemic financial space.
Find out more about:
- Trends in wealth management and industry dynamics
- Hybrid approach to eliminate costs and improve client/advisor experience
- How to implement the hybrid approach with virtual signing
- Synthetic identities and how to prevent protect data breach using biometrics, identity verification, authentication tokens
- Future for wealth management – novel engagement in digital transacting
Recorded on: June 1, 2022
- Paul Hindle, FinTech Futures editor
- Aaron Davis, Director, Product Marketing, OneSpan