Recorded on: October 28, 2021
- Aaron Davis, Director Product Marketing, OneSpan
- François Leblanc, Director, Technical Sales, OneSpan
Legal professionals are looking to modernize how they interact with their clients as businesses see a steady rise in remote working. Both lawyers and their clients enjoy the flexibility of conducting business remotely, with any device they choose and at their own convenience. But despite a surge in all things digital, human connection is still valued. That’s why a human-digital hybrid model is an important way of replicating the in-person experience.
In this webinar, expert speakers share examples of how Canadian lawyers and other legal professionals can integrate human connection into their processes.
Additional topics include:
- Developing a hybrid model to address new and evolving consumer behaviours in a remote-first world
- Replicating in-person interactions through digital platforms that integrate e-signatures, video conferencing, identity proofing and rich collaboration capabilities
- How a hybrid model will build a stronger connection and loyalty with clients over time