Recorded On: March 20, 2014
- Scott Draeger, M-EDP, Customer Communication Strategist, GMC Software Technology
- Mary Ellen Power, Vice President Marketing, OneSpan
Shifting consumer demographics and expectations are driving financial service providers to redefine how they engage with customers. More than ever, banks and insurance companies need to offer efficiency, convenience and a consistent multichannel experience, while ensuring compliance. E-Signatures and customer communications management can help.
Watch this webcast to find out how to replace printers, paper and snail mail with a unified, interactive digital customer experience - from client on boarding to retention. In this Webcast, industry experts from OneSpan and GMC will answer the most common questions related to e-signatures and customer communications management including:
- How are banks and insurance companies using e-signatures and CCM?
- How do e-signatures and CCM fit into our existing infrastructure?
- What ROI can we expect from enabling digital customer communications and transactions?
- Who else has done this and what best practices can we learn from?