Recorded On: June 16, 2016
- Patrick Albert, Business Architect, OneSpan
- David Bocek, Business Development, OneSpan
Electronic signatures are hardly a new, cutting-edge technology. Today’s top banks and insurers that are using e-signatures have transformed the way they serve customers – offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience.
If you are just beginning to investigate e-signatures, or if you are new to an e-signature project team, watch ITWC’s CIO Jim Love and his special guests David Bocek, Business Development and Patrick Albert, Business Architect, from OneSpan for a presentation that will help you quickly get up to speed on this strategic technology.
- How are other Canadian organizations using e-signatures?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost? What’s the effort?