Hosted by: Finance Forward
Recorded on: 12 April, 2022
- Dan McLoughlin, Principal Solutions Engineer, OneSpan
- Wiktor Stopa, Head of Growth, DACH
- Dmitri Zhamanakov, Head of Product, Daily Banking
The concept of the super app merges multiple functions and tools into a single, multi-purpose application. For example, the WeChat app has 1.3 billion users in Asia and provides those users with messaging, social media, and digital payment capabilities.
Though a new and exciting frontier for the mobile application marketplace, there are many questions to be answered, including “should my company develop one?”
Join a panel of experts as they explore the dynamics driving Super Apps in the marketplace and where they think the technology is headed.
- What is a Super App? Should everyone have one?
- Best practices for building a Super App
- Why Super Apps became popular in Asia and why Europe is next