Recorded on: March 31, 2021
- Richard DeMello, eSignature Administrator, DTMB, Records Management Services, State of Michigan
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing
Over the past year, government agencies and leaders have been challenged with achieving their digital transformation priorities at unprecedented speeds. Agencies that embraced digital tools are succeeding at meeting the needs of both their citizens and their employees.
With legacy paper-based processes making it challenging for the State of Michigan’s Department of Technology, Management and Budget (DTMB) to maintain service continuity to its employees and citizens, the State quickly realized the benefits of going paperless for internal and external processes.
In this webinar, Richard DeMello from the State of Michigan shares this journey of e-signature adoption and expansion across multiple departments during the pandemic. He’ll discuss how the state was able to streamline processes, cut costs, and increase security with e-signatures.
- E-signature implementation and ROI across multiple departments, including financial, contract and personnel records
- How to leverage e-signature and collaboration tools together to facilitate remote agreements
- Best practices for digitizing services as you build for the future