The financial industry considers Account Takeover Fraud as the most common cause of loss to their digital business. Fraudsters gain unauthorized access to accounts using many different techniques. Financial institutions need to take proactive measures and a multi-layered approach to monitor, detect and block fraudulent transactions.
How can you prevent Account Takeover Fraud and protect your business?
Watch the recording of this FinTech Futures webinar, in association with OneSpan, of Tuesday, 19 March 2019, to hear experts discuss:
- Different techniques leading to account takeover attacks (real cases)
- How to effectively protect your users without compromising on user convenience
- How to select and implement security tools to improve authentication, protect the mobile channel and monitor fraud
- How to accurately analyze risks based on artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Ralitsa Miteva, Business Solution Manager – Risk Analytics and Fraud Detection, OneSpan
- David Vergara, Director of Product Marketing, OneSpan