Recorded On: May 3, 2017
- George Dunn, President - CRE8 Independent Consultants
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing - OneSpan
Encountering too many bottlenecks? Feeling stuck with your operational processes? It’s these types of inefficiencies that hurt our productivity, efficiency, and ultimately our bottom line. In fact, according to recent AIIM research, 65% of our respondents say they are still signing on paper, even though there is wide and growing acceptance of e-signature technology. And 58% of respondents say that being stuck in their processes is their biggest operational problem.
There is a simple and effective way to address both issues – and do so within your ECM system – by incorporating e-signatures into your workflow processes. This would make a big impact on keeping your digital documents digital, and improving your operational efficiency.
In this webinar, leading process improvement expert George Dunn teaches you:
- The best ways to use automation to improve operations
- The importance of well thought-out digital workflows within your ECM system
- Tips and best practices to map out the processes you seek to automate and eliminate your bottlenecks
- The ROI gains by implementing electronic signatures into your workflows
We’ll also hear customer examples of how workflow automation can be easy, even with SharePoint.