Recorded On: March 28, 2017
- Daniel Fabiano, Partner - Fasken Martineau
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing - OneSpan
Electronic signature adoption is growing among companies across all industries, driven in large part by consumer, partner and employee expectations for convenient and efficient service.
As Canadian companies continue to transform the way they serve their customers by leveraging e-signatures and digital transactions, questions often still arise regarding the legal requirements and implications of bringing processes online. In this recorded webcast, we explore :
- What are the Canadian legal requirements for e-signatures?
- Is it true that e-signatures can reduce my legal risk and increase enforceability? How?
- Can you share some best practice recommendations for legal compliance when implementing e-signatures?
- How can we ensure an easy-to-use e-sign experience?
- What does an e-signature workflow look like?
Guest speaker, Daniel Fabiano, Partner of Fasken Martineau explains the legal requirements applicable to e-signatures, e-records and e-delivery and will also provide a legal framework for the design and implementation of a compliant e-sign process. This webcast also features a live demonstration of the end-user e-sign experience and a review of e-signature process evidence.