Recorded on: September 25, 2018
- Dilani Silva, Product Marketing Manager, OneSpan
- Joseph McKairnes, Principal Systems Engineer – Government & Public Sector, OneSpan
Digital leadership in today's government is a must. From major federal departments to small agencies, government is modernizing the way they do business with staff, suppliers and citizens. Even still, while the US Army, USDA and GSA are using e-signatures to accelerate project timelines for faster time-to-serve, many government organizations are still lagging in adopting digital tools because of perceived risk and compliance concerns. It's now time to overcome these barriers in digital innovation.
In this complimentary webinar, we address the most common misconceptions around e-signature adoption and answer the most frequently asked questions raised by government workers, including:
- Where are e-signatures being adopted within government?
- What are the security best practices we need to consider?
- What kinds of integration options are available?
- How can we leverage PIV and CAC smartcards in an esign process? We’ll show you a live demo!
- What are the drivers behind e-signature implementation?